Kyle S. Flory P.G.
Mr. Flory is a licensed California Professional Geologist with over 30 years of experience in hazardous waste management, environmental engineering and geology. He has experience as a project manager, task manager, and/or project geologist on numerous site assessments, hazardous waste investigations, industrial facility closures, and underground tank and remediation projects.
Primary areas of responsibility for Mr. Flory have included the following:
- Project manager and geologist for numerous hazardous waste site investigations. Projects included characterization of soil and groundwater contamination and development evaluation, implementation and management of remedial alternatives;
- Project manager for numerous hazardous waste site remediations. Activities included permitting and remedial planning, contractor selection and contract negotiation, field supervision, implementation, reporting and project management;
- Project manager and geologist for numerous underground storage tank projects involving permitting, monitoring system development and installation, removal of underground fuel tanks, development of risk-based cleanup levels, reporting and project management;
- Project manager on numerous real estate transfer and/or refinancing assessments including all aspects of preliminary site assessments and subsequent site investigations on properties with environmental contamination;
- Project manager and supervisor of closure of numerous industrial facilities including an aerospace manufacturing plant, an operating international airport, solvent recycling facilities, oil field drilling site, pulp mill, nurseries, and federal agency research and development laboratories;
- Project manager for numerous dry cleaning facilities. Activities included investigation, development of risk-based cleanup goals, design and implementation of remediation technique, reporting, and project management; and
- Litigation support for litigation against multiple defendants at operating international airport and dry-cleaning facilities.