PES provides services in all major facets of the investigation, monitoring, and remediation of hazardous waste sites, ranging from leaking underground tank investigation and remediation projects through complete involvement with RCRA Corrective Action programs and the state and federal Superfund process.
Our Site Investigation, Monitoring, and Remediation Services include the following:
- Project planning and preparing scoping documents for site investigations, including work, sampling, quality assurance/quality control, and health & safety plans;
- Performing site investigations for contaminated indoor air, soil vapor, soil, groundwater, surface water, and sediment, as well as interpreting the data derived from such investigations;
- Managing and directing human health and environmental risk assessments for evaluation of cleanup goals;
- Conducting feasibility studies and developing alternatives for cleanup of contaminated indoor air, soil vapor, soil, groundwater, surface water, and sediment;
- Conducting computer modeling of soil vapor flow, groundwater flow and chemical transport and predictive analyses of remedial measure effectiveness;
- Selecting remedial alternatives for contaminated indoor air, soil vapor, soil, groundwater, surface water, and sediment;
- Preparing engineering plans and specifications for remedial alternatives, obtaining permits, soliciting bids and selecting contractors, monitoring contractor performance, and documenting compliance with plans, specifications, budget, and schedule;
- Performing startup and operation/maintenance activities for indoor air, soil and groundwater remediation systems; and
- Observing and documenting cleanup activities and performing post-cleanup monitoring to allow for regulatory site closure.