PES has extensive knowledge and experience in dredging and regulatory activities pertaining to maintaining navigable waters and operating port facilities. PES’ services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Characterizing material to be dredged;
- Supervising biological assessment studies;
- Obtaining permits for dredging;
- Analyzing disposal and treatment alternatives, including open water and land disposal sites; and
- Performing soil, sediment, and water monitoring to assess environmental impacts to surface water, soil, groundwater and biota in dredge spoils disposal areas, both upland and marine.